How To Install XDA Legacy App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download XDA Legacy software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using XDA Legacy on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- XDA Legacy app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the XDA Legacy logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of XDA Legacy- Features and User Guide
*Please clear app data after installing v4.0.x if you encounter login issue (settings>apps>xda premium>clear data)*
This app lets you access the world-famous XDA forums, plus reply to threads, add new ones, manage your PMs, and more!
The premium XDA app is ad-free and has additional features versus the free XDA app.
Please note: XDA Premium works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. The first load might take the longest even if you’re on WiFi.
What’s New On New Version Of XDA Legacy
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of XDA Legacy. Every element about XDA Legacy apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of XDA Legacy.
Also, we do not use our server to download XDA Legacy apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the XDA Legacy app.