How To Install The Redstone Hub App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download The Redstone Hub software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using The Redstone Hub on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- The Redstone Hub app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the The Redstone Hub logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of The Redstone Hub- Features and User Guide
Check out all the awesome features below!
▶ Features ◀
– Tons of redstone tutorials for you to learn from!
– Shows the exact materials you need to build each contraption!
– Filter tutorials based on categories and difficulty!
– Sort tutorials by popularity, most recent or alphabetically!
– Coming soon: Mark tutorials as built
– Coming soon: Login integration with mrcrayfish.com
So what are you waiting for, download this app today and start learning about Redstone!
▶ Permission Explanation ◀
android.permission.INTERNET – This app requires connection to the internet to get a list of tutorials and materials. To watch videos, it also need connection to YouTube servers.
What’s New On New Version Of The Redstone Hub
* Fixed more crashes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of The Redstone Hub. Every element about The Redstone Hub apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of The Redstone Hub.
Also, we do not use our server to download The Redstone Hub apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the The Redstone Hub app.