How To Install Rotation Control (License) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Rotation Control (License) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Rotation Control (License) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Rotation Control (License) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Rotation Control (License) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Rotation Control (License)- Features and User Guide
Buy this license if you want to continue using Ultimate Rotation Control after the 7 days trial period.
The one and only rotation control app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE the automatic orientation to override app specific settings.
The “Forced Auto” mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen “upside down”. It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode.
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app before having to buy it.
– True orientation lock
– Forced automatic rotation
– Per application settings
– Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
– Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
– Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
– Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
– Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
– Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
– Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
– Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
– Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
– Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
– Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
– Auto Landscaoe: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
– Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
– This app does NOT require root access.
– Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these
– Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
– Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
What’s New On New Version Of Rotation Control (License)
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Rotation Control (License). Every element about Rotation Control (License) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Rotation Control (License).
Also, we do not use our server to download Rotation Control (License) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Rotation Control (License) app.