How To Install Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2- Features and User Guide
Professional edition features:
– All premium features available out-of-the-box, no in-app purchases required.
– Premium-only dedicated support.
– Non-personal usage allowed for one device per purchase.
– Offline Python 2.7 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
– Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for heavy libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
– Tkinter and pygame now available.
– Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed by n0n3m4, an author of C4droid, specially for Pydroid. It lets Pydroid build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line..
– Cython support.
– PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
– Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
– PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Python.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definition gotos.
– One click share on Pastebin.
Pydroid Pro requires at least 210MB free internal memory. 250MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as scipy.
To run debug place breakpoint(s) clicking on the line number.
Kivy is detected with “import kivy”, “from kivy“ or “#Pydroid run kivy”.
PyQt5 is detected with “import PyQt5”, “from PyQt5“ or “#Pydroid run qt”.
The same for sdl2, tkinter and pygame.
Some binaries in Pydroid Pro APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email us for the source code.
GPL pure Python libraries bundled with Pydroid Pro are considered to be coming in the source code form already.
Pydroid Pro doesn’t include any GPL-licensed native modules to avoid automatic import of them. The famous example of such library is GNU readline, that can be installed using pip.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
What’s New On New Version Of Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2
Fixed Android 9 support
Updated to Python 2.7.16
Added tkinter and pygame
Moved all executable code downloads to an obb file, sorry for the inconvenience, this is required by Developer Policies
Added “ad” label to everything that can theoretically be considered an ad
Added minimize button to the terminal
Migrated Qt to CuteLoader
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2. Every element about Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2.
Also, we do not use our server to download Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 app.