How To Install PMAY(U) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download PMAY(U) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using PMAY(U) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- PMAY(U) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the PMAY(U) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of PMAY(U)- Features and User Guide
The objective of Mobile application will allow beneficiaries of PMAY (Urban) from all Mission Component to:-
1. To capture and upload 02 high resolution photographs (atleast 300 dpi) of completed houses along with beneficiary’s family.
2. To capture and upload 02 selfies of beneficiary with her house.
3. To capture and upload 01 video clip [30 – 60 seconds) of success stories of beneficiaries in front of beneficiary house having logo of PMAY (U).
The basic idea to create photo and video bank on beneficiaries testimonial which includes transforming experience of beneficiaries after moving into a pucca house under PMAY (U)- It may
1. Include Dignified living, Availability of Basic Amenities (Water, electricity, Kitchen, toilet etc.)
2. Emotions she has experienced such as: Increased Self Esteem, Sense of pride and dignity, Improved Social Status, Safety and Security for the family, Protected Environment for the girl child, children’s education especially that of the girl child.
What’s New On New Version Of PMAY(U)
Addition of Angikaar Module:
1. Integration with Ayushman Bharat
2. Integration with Ujjwala
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of PMAY(U). Every element about PMAY(U) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of PMAY(U).
Also, we do not use our server to download PMAY(U) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the PMAY(U) app.