How To Install Pix4Dcapture App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Pix4Dcapture software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Pix4Dcapture on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Pix4Dcapture app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Pix4Dcapture logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Pix4Dcapture- Features and User Guide
Currently, the app supports and was tested for the following drones:
– Phantom 4 Pro v2.0
– Phantom 4 Pro
– Phantom 4
– Mavic 2 Pro
– Mavic Pro
– Mavic Air
– Matrice 200
– Matrice 210
– Matrice 210 RTK
– Inspire 2
– Inspire 1 (Pro)
– Phantom 3 Professional
– Phantom 3 Advanced
– Phantom 3 Standard
– Matrice 100
– Anafi with Skycontroller 3
– Bluegrass with Skycontroller 2
– Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2
– H520 with E90 camera and ST16S controller
Features and benefits:
– Fully automated drone mapping
– Drone telemetry and camera live feed during the image acquisition
– Different flight plans for different needs
– Polygon Mission for general mapping
– Grid Mission for general mapping
– Double Grid Mission for better 3D model reconstruction
– Circular Mission for point-of-interest 3D model reconstruction
– Free Flight Mission for vertical object mapping with manual flight control
– Flight parameters for each mission – front & side image overlap, camera angle, altitude,
flight speed – can be adjusted based on the requirements of the area.
– Save or duplicate missions to fly the same area of interest several times
– Combine several missions into one project in the project manager
– Precise mission planning by importing KML/KMZ files
– Store the basemap with your flight plan using offline maps
– Change street/satellite basemap provider
– Seamless workflow with Pix4D’s processing software
– Automated image transfer from drone-to-device
– Upload images directly from the device to Pix4D software in the cloud for processing (license required)
Post-flight processing & analysis using Pix4D’s software on cloud or desktop:
– Achieve survey-grade results from lightweight and compact cameras to large-frame metric cameras
– Usage of Ground Control Points (GCPs) for improving the relative and absolute accuracy of the model
– Generate and modify
– Point clouds
– Digital elevation models (DSM/DTM)
– Index maps (e.g. NDVI)
– And more
– Measure distances, surfaces, and volumes
Ensure you have the latest firmware installed on your drone and the app is up to date. The app follows the flight plan and does not avoid obstacles automatically. Pix4D accepts no liability for damage, injuries or legalities from the misuse of this app. Use only in safe environments.
What’s New On New Version Of Pix4Dcapture
* Support for DJI Mavic 2 Pro
* Fixed issue affecting upload of projects containing unicode characters
* Improved support for Parrot Anafi
* Bug fixes
* No live video stream for Mavic 2 Pro
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Pix4Dcapture. Every element about Pix4Dcapture apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Pix4Dcapture.
Also, we do not use our server to download Pix4Dcapture apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Pix4Dcapture app.