How To Install Pingcoin App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Pingcoin software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Pingcoin on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Pingcoin app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Pingcoin logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Pingcoin- Features and User Guide
Pingcoin is the digital version of the classical “ping test” for catching counterfeit coins. By recording and analyzing the sound produced by your coins the app is able to tell you if the coin is genuine or fake.
If you’ve ever found yourself not quite 100% sure about a coin’s authenticity, try the ping test with the Ping Coin app. It will prevent you from getting fooled by counterfeit coins and it you will have peace of mind purchasing from even the shadiest coin sellers at fairs and garage sales.
How it works
A coin, like a musical instrument, produces a characteristic sound. Like a musical instrument this sound depends on its shape and on the material it’s made out of. A wooden flute sounds different compared to a copper one. Similarly two coins of the same size and weight will sound differently based on the material they’re made of.
The app will compare the characteristic sound of your coin (usually comprised of three frequencies) to my reference values. For each coin and for each frequency a tolerance threshold is displayed. If your coin’s frequencies fall within the thresholds, it will almost certainly be genuine!
How to ping your coin
Pinch the coin at its center keeping the surface area of your fingers to a minimum. (Imagine that the coin vibrates at the sides but stays fixed at its center.) Then flick the coin with a finger from your other hand. This can be done very softly. Don’t worry if the sound is shorted and muffled, your smartphone mic will pick it up anyway.
Coins currently supported
– Gold South-African Krugerrand (1 oz)
– Gold American Eagle (1 oz)
– Gold Austrian Corona (100)
– Gold Canadian Maple Leaf (1 oz)
– Gold Great Britain Britania (1 oz)
– Gold Australian Kangaroo (1 oz)
– Gold Chinese Panda (1 oz)
– Gold Iranian Bahar Azadi
– Silver Australian Koala (1 oz)
– Silver Britannia (1 oz)
– Silver American Buffalo (1 oz)
– Silver American Peace Dollar [alpha]
– Silver American Morgan Dollar [alpha]
– Silver Cook Islands Bounty (1 oz)
– Silver American Eagle (1 oz)
– Silver Somalian Elephant (1 oz)
– Silver Australian Kookaburra (1 oz)
– Silver Canadian Maple Leaf (1 oz)
– Silver Chinese Panda (1 oz)
– Silver Austrian Philharmonic (1 oz)
– Silver Australian Lunar Rooster (1 oz)
– Silver Tuvalo (1 oz)
– Silver Swedish 5 Kronor [alpha]
Submit new coins
Use the “Submit a coin” feature inside the app to submit a recording for a new coin to be added. Once the ping has been analyzed, the coin will appear in the list.
Any other feedback is GREATLY appreciated 🙂
What’s New On New Version Of Pingcoin
– 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad
– 1 oz Gold American Double Eagle (Saint-Gaudens)
– 1/4 oz APMEX Gold Round
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Pingcoin. Every element about Pingcoin apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Pingcoin.
Also, we do not use our server to download Pingcoin apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Pingcoin app.