How To Install Picture Manager: Rename and Organize App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Picture Manager: Rename and Organize software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Picture Manager: Rename and Organize on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Picture Manager: Rename and Organize app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Picture Manager: Rename and Organize logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Picture Manager: Rename and Organize- Features and User Guide
Featured by XDA-Developers: “Automatically rename and organize your photos with Picture Manager”
Some manufactures save pictures taken with the camera with an incremented number in the filename, instead with a timestamp like other manufactures do.
When you factory reset your device, buy a new device or clean flash a custom rom, the camera picture counter gets reset and starts with e.g. IMAG_00001 again.
This can be an issue once you backup your files to a harddrive on your PC.
Because you will have duplicate filenames, but the pictures are actually different.
Picture Manager solves this problem by renaming your taken pictures with a timestamp format you can select or even define yourself.
Picture Manager is also capable of organizing your taken pictures into folders that are named by the year, month day and even location.
That will help you to quickly find your pictures again.
The renaming and organizing can be done in a batch process, but can also be done instantly, immediately after you have taken the picture with a background service.
That feature is available in the Premium version
What’s New On New Version Of Picture Manager: Rename and Organize
• Added option to select filetypes to be processed
• Added option to blacklist extensions to be processed
• Preview shows more details now
• Option to ignore battery optimization hint
• Option to append source folder for renaming
• Fixed EXIF not getting read on some filetypes (e.g. webp)
• Fixed a crtitical crash that caused the service and tasker funtionality to be broken.
• Fixed a crash when unsupported video files are getting parsed
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Picture Manager: Rename and Organize. Every element about Picture Manager: Rename and Organize apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Picture Manager: Rename and Organize.
Also, we do not use our server to download Picture Manager: Rename and Organize apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Picture Manager: Rename and Organize app.