How To Install Oxygen Slider App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Oxygen Slider software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Oxygen Slider on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Oxygen Slider app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Oxygen Slider logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Oxygen Slider- Features and User Guide
– Built on OxygenOS v4.7.6. More information regarding compatibility and support can be found in the app’s Home section.
– You can find information regarding upcoming features, current issues etc. in the app’s Trello Board section, and a thorough guide on how to integrate the alert slider with Tasker in the Info section.
– The purpose of the internet permission is to only show the web views.
Supported slider actions:
– Total Silence
– Do Not Disturb
– Gaming Do Not Disturb
– Reading mode
– Night mode
– Screen orientation
– Launch application
– Voice assistant (Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant)
– Airplane mode
– Location mode
– Power saver
– Do nothing
– Hide three key dialog [OP6]
– Show a Zen Toast (from Marshmallow) on slider changes.
– Disable volume dialog peeking on slider changes.
– Hide the zen footer in the volume dialog.
– Override the zen footer’s settings shortcut with Oxygen Slider.
– Force the volume rocker to control a specific volume stream instead.
– Automatic Do Not Disturb
– Playback control
– Hide notification previews: select which lock screen notifications that should be concealed until Face unlock successfully identifies you
Google’s algorithm removes the majority of the ratings and reviews — for whatever reason ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Special thanks to:
– rovo89 for all his work on Xposed.
– Bob Pan (pxb1988) for dex2jar.
– Ticklefish for Tickle My Android.
– Ryszard Wiśniewski and Connor Tumbleson (maintainer) for Apktool.
– The GravityBox team for making XSharedPreferences readable on devices with FBE (File Based Encryption).
What’s New On New Version Of Oxygen Slider
– OnePlus 6 support!
– Screen orientation action
– Voice assistant action
– Playback control (credits: rovo89 + CM team)
– Hide notification previews
– Automatic DND rules
– The DND Tile now functions properly in the QS edit view
– Volume dialog peeking
– Rebuilt the “Force volume control stream” feature (credits: FiveF)
– And more…
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Oxygen Slider. Every element about Oxygen Slider apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Oxygen Slider.
Also, we do not use our server to download Oxygen Slider apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Oxygen Slider app.