How To Install My App List App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download My App List software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using My App List on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- My App List app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the My App List logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of My App List- Features and User Guide
First you create a list of your installed applications. You can select which applications do you want to save. The application create an XML file in your external storage.
Next you make a fresh install of your favorite ROM.
Finally install ‘My App List’, load the XML file and install the applications from the list.
‘My App List’ is not a substitute for backups applications like ‘Titanium Backup’ or ‘My Backup’. ‘My App List’ only save a XML file with your installed applications and allows you to install the applications one to one.
You can share your application list with your friends and your friends can import the list with the device. The formats are text, html and XML.
‘My App List’ is designed to perform clean installations of all your applications. It has a clear interface based on Holo Theme from ICS.
Root access not required
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Generate list files in sdcard
* RESTART_PACKAGES: Start applications from ‘My App List’
* KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Stop applications from ‘My App List’
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / INTERNET: Send anonymous statistics
What’s New On New Version Of My App List
Added some improvements
Now you can search in your application list
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of My App List. Every element about My App List apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of My App List.
Also, we do not use our server to download My App List apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the My App List app.