How To Install Media Renamer App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Media Renamer software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Media Renamer on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Media Renamer app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Media Renamer logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Media Renamer- Features and User Guide
– Rename Photos according to a user-defined scheme (using date and time)
– Moving this files into subfolder. These Subfolders may be created dynamically according to date and time
What this app can’t do (at present):
– Rename single media files, or leave some untouched. Actually it’s all or none, but that’s on my todo list.
– Use temporary names like „wedding_peter“. Settings will be stored and have to be changed back manually.
1.) There are many options in the settings dialog. Please have a look there first, if the app doesn’t do what you want it to do.
2.) This app does not contain any advertises but is still for free. I’ll write it in my spare time for free, so if it doesn’t do what you want it to do, please contact me first before writing bad reviews.
What’s New On New Version Of Media Renamer
– The Library is told that the old file has to be deleted and a new file will be inserted
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Media Renamer. Every element about Media Renamer apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Media Renamer.
Also, we do not use our server to download Media Renamer apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Media Renamer app.