How To Install KALNIRNAY 2019 App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download KALNIRNAY 2019 software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using KALNIRNAY 2019 on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- KALNIRNAY 2019 app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the KALNIRNAY 2019 logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of KALNIRNAY 2019- Features and User Guide
Kalnirnay is a calmanac for solar as well as vedic lunar events. It shows lunar dates and year along with regular dates and year. Events are shown in a local language.
Currently Kalnirnay App is available in Marathi, Hindi, English and Gujarati languages.
For any feedback or suggestions, please write it to [email protected]
Important Features of Kalnirnay are :
1) Detail information about lunar events.
2) View of Monthly Bhavishya, Panchang and Auspicious days for marriage.
3) Facility to set reminders for events of interest.
4) Ability to take notes and set reminders for the notes.
5) View of monthly events grouped by categories.
Application supports following features :
3) Important Dates- This section includes the following sections:
a) All Events – This section includes events for all the religions.
b) Indian Holidays – This section includes list for Government declared holidays in India.
c) Indian Festivals – Includes all the Festivals observed mainly in India.
d) Next Year Events – This section includes list of events of upcoming year.
e) Sankashti – This section shows the details of Sankashti in every month.In important dates section we can also set reminder for each event.
4) Reminder. This is a list of user reminders set for notes as well as events. There are 3 sections :
‘Past’ section shows reminders for past events.
‘Today’ shows reminders due to be shown on current day including any advance warnings.
‘Upcoming’ shows reminders set for even dates in future but does not include advance warnings.
5) Personal List. This section shows list of personal notes by month. Single Note can be added for a day using “Set Reminder” button on this screen. A reminder can be set for a note by clicking ‘Set Reminder’.
a) Reminder Settings – User can set reminders for different events as well as notes.
b) Events to Remind – Events to remind screen shows types of events like Purnima, Sankashti, Gurupushya etc. These types represent group of similar events which repeat throughout the year.
c) Language Settings – User can select Language of his/her choice from the available 4 Languages – Marathi, Hindi, English, Gujarati
d) Location – User can select user specific location in order to customize Sunrise and Sunset timings only. The timing denoted on a particular date will always be shown in IST.
Third party applications like Clean Master, Anti Virus Apps and may affect the performance of Kalnirnay app on certain phone models. User should check/change settings of those particular apps in order to ensure Kalnirnay app functions properly.
What’s New On New Version Of KALNIRNAY 2019
– Smooth scrolling from one year to the other.
– Bug fixes.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of KALNIRNAY 2019. Every element about KALNIRNAY 2019 apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of KALNIRNAY 2019.
Also, we do not use our server to download KALNIRNAY 2019 apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the KALNIRNAY 2019 app.