How To Install Gigablue Player App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Gigablue Player software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Gigablue Player on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Gigablue Player app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Gigablue Player logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Gigablue Player- Features and User Guide
With this app you can watch your tv wherever you are and use a new way to interact with your TV! A grid based EPG browser, recording scheduler, zapping, streaming and a virtual RCU let you interact with your receiver with a new modern user interface.
Transcoder is available with Gigablue Quad and Quad Plus models.
Complete features list:
– Easy to use UI
– Live streaming
– IPTV streaming
– Recordings playback
– EPG with grid view
– Embedded player
– Support for external players
– Transcoder support
– H.264 Hardware accelerator support
– Records management (add, edit, delete)
– Add records, tv zap, or stream directly from EPG
– Virtual RCU
– Automatic STB discovery and configuration
– Automatic transcoder management
– Automatic detect if you’re in your LAN or not
Thanks to mmark for his beautiful picons!
** This app work only with gigablue receivers! **
What’s New On New Version Of Gigablue Player
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Gigablue Player. Every element about Gigablue Player apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Gigablue Player.
Also, we do not use our server to download Gigablue Player apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Gigablue Player app.