How To Install Floating Apps (multitasking) App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Floating Apps (multitasking) software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Floating Apps (multitasking) on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Floating Apps (multitasking) app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Floating Apps (multitasking) logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Floating Apps (multitasking)- Features and User Guide
Open more apps at the same time in floating windows and enjoy real multitasking! Don’t leave current app for a small task… Floating Apps is the largest and the most advanced collection of floating mini apps available on Google Play!
• watch YouTube & movies while using your phone for other things
• take notes or use calculator anywhere & anytime
• view email attachments without leaving email app
• view multiple PDF files at the same time
• open links in floating browser and view them later
• translate vocabularies without leaving current app
• and do much much much more…
Supported languages: EN, IN, CS, DA, DE, ES, FR, IT, LT, PL, PT-BR, PT-PT, RO, SK, SV, VI, TR, RU, UK, KO, JA, HI, TH, ZH-TW, TH-CN, FA, AR, HU
If you have any problem with the app, contact us via [email protected] for help!
Floating Apps comes with more than 41 floating apps including:
• Floating Browser
• Floating Notes
• Floating Document Viewer (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT and more)
• Floating Calendar
• Floating Youtube
• Floating Facebook
• Floating Twitter
• Floating Google+
• Floating Calculator
• Floating Contacts
• Floating File Manager
• Floating Music Player
• Floating Video Player
• Floating Image Viewer
• Floating Audio Recorder
• Floating Translator
• Floating Paint
• Floating Google Maps
• Floating Wifi Manager
• Floating Games
• and 21 more apps (see https://www.floatingapps.net for full list of 41 floating apps)…
• also, you can create your own floating apps from home screen widgets and URLs!
Floating Apps is the best of its kind because of our commitment and never-ending work. We love to do it for you!
• We’re always doing our best to help our users, so you’re not left alone.
• We’re developing Floating Apps for more than 5 years and it keeps getting better and better.
• We’re listening to your requests and designing apps and features for you.
The Most Advanced Features
• Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floating mini apps that make your life easier!
• Do not find the right floating app for you? Turn homescreen widgets and URLs into your very own floating apps.
• Access floating apps anywhere and anytime without leaving what you are just doing with Floating Menu and Quick Launch.
• Extremely powerful floating menu allows you to access not only floating apps, but also normal and recent apps and shortcuts!
• Access floating apps with one tap via movable & resizable quick launch icon that stays always on top of other apps.
• Move windows by simply dragging their title, resize them by dragging their bottom bar. Arrange windows your way!
• Maximize the floating app to utilize the whole screen. Minimize it if you don’t need it now and restore it later.
• Easily access advanced features & functions, control the window, its borders and transparency with context menu!
• Open links, videos or images using floating apps the same way as you do with normal apps. Use shortcuts, notifications and more.
• It’s just like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung or split screen mode but for all Androids!
Testers Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111601071691478533219
Please see complete list at http://www.floatingapps.net/permissions.
What’s New On New Version Of Floating Apps (multitasking)
– entirely new free-form mode with better support for Samsung
– PDF module is no longer required for Android 5+
– many improvements of the floating browser
– many bug fixes and improvements
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Floating Apps (multitasking). Every element about Floating Apps (multitasking) apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Floating Apps (multitasking).
Also, we do not use our server to download Floating Apps (multitasking) apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Floating Apps (multitasking) app.