How To Install FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs- Features and User Guide
The emphasis on concise, practical knowledge will improve learning and comprehension of the top 250 drugs. This is a learning tool – NOT a drug reference. This app is not a comprehensive resource for drug information.
This app is perfect for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, nurses, nursing students, physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. The drug database is designed to aid in studying for both students in school and those preparing for standardized exams (eg, NAPLEX, BCPS, PTCB, ExCPT, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, USMLE, COMLEX).
== FEATURES ==
• Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
• Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
• Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
• An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
== DRUG DATABASE ==
• Includes information on 250 of the most common outpatient medications based on net sales, total prescriptions, and unique or emerging therapeutic classes
• Audio pronunciations of both the brand and generic names at any time throughout the app
• Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation, drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
• The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
• “Group” drugs into therapeutic classes or your own custom drug lists. These groups can be hidden or shown to focus your studying
== ADAPTIVE LEARNING STATISTICS ==
• Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
• Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
== AUTHOR INFORMATION ==
This app and all of its content was created by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS – a clinical pharmacist, assistant professor, and author of the popular evidence-based website, ClinCalc.com. The drug list and drug information closely mirrors the popular video-based course series The Top 250 Drugs (http://top250drugs.com).
What’s New On New Version Of FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs. Every element about FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs.
Also, we do not use our server to download FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the FlashRX – Top 250 Drugs app.