How To Install EchoLink App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download EchoLink software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using EchoLink on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- EchoLink app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the EchoLink logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of EchoLink- Features and User Guide
EchoLink for Android provides access to the EchoLink network from your Android device. You can use this app to connect to the EchoLink system from almost anywhere, using either a WiFi or cellular (3G/4G/LTE) connection.
Access to EchoLink requires a password. If you have never used EchoLink before and you are a licensed Amateur operator, you can choose a password at startup. If you already have a password but have forgotten it, you can get a reminder at www.echolink.org/validation.
Please report any bugs to [email protected] The development team does not read reviews for bug reports. Thank you.
What’s New On New Version Of EchoLink
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of EchoLink. Every element about EchoLink apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of EchoLink.
Also, we do not use our server to download EchoLink apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the EchoLink app.