How To Install Dynatrace App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Dynatrace software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Dynatrace on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Dynatrace app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Dynatrace logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Dynatrace- Features and User Guide
You must have a Dynatrace account to use this app.
To register for your free trial account, visit https://dynatrace.com.
All-in-one performance monitoring with artificial intelligence
Dynatrace is a full-stack performance and availability monitoring system that enables your DevOps team to monitor the health of your entire application environment, from the cloud-based datacenter level, to the services that your applications rely on, all the way down to the code-level, Dynatrace monitors it all. With real user monitoring, Dynatrace even provides real-time performance insights into your customers’ mobile and desktop experiences with your application.
Dynatrace uses artificial intelligence to significantly reduce the time required to identify the root causes of system performance problems. Rather than overload you with ambiguous alerts, Dynatrace provides you with complete, pre-analyzed problems that show you both the full impact and the cause of each detected problem.
Artificial intelligence enables Dynatrace to learn the baseline performance of every component in your environment and thereby instantly detect performance problems and their causes. Dynatrace continuously monitors the health of your hosts and network, cloud-based services, hypervisors (including VMware ESXi and Amazon Web Services), and service infrastructure to keep you and your team in control of the health of your application environment.
– Application performance management (APM)
– Server monitoring
– Real user monitoring (RUM)
– Virtualization monitoring
– Correlation metrics
– Operating system metrics
– Network metrics
– Real user experience metrics
– Synthetic-user monitoring (SUM)
– Production environment monitoring
– Full monitoring of technology stacks
– Hypervisor monitoring (VMWare ESX, Amazon AWS)
– Database monitoring
What’s New On New Version Of Dynatrace
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Dynatrace. Every element about Dynatrace apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Dynatrace.
Also, we do not use our server to download Dynatrace apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Dynatrace app.