How To Install DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio- Features and User Guide
DroidPSK is able to decode a BPSK31 or BPSK63 signal though the build in microphone. Just hold your Android phone or tablet close to the speaker of you Amateur Radio transceiver, adjust the waterfall slider to the PSK carrier frequencies and DroidPSK will start decoding.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 20 Macros are also available to store standard texts like “name and qth” and “station info”
Starting V2.0 DroidPSK now also includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily transferred into the lookbook from the receiving screen. The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
If you like to see more information you can take a look at the manual at: http://www.wolphi.com/ham-radio-apps/droidpsk/manual/
The suggested frequencies for PSK on the Amateur Radio bands are:
– 160m 1838.15 KHz
– 80m 3580.15 KHz
– 40m 7035.15 KHz for region 1 and region 3, and 7080.15 KHz for region 2 *
– 30m 10142.15 KHz
– 20m 14070.15 KHz
– 17m 18100.15 KHz
– 15m 21080.15 KHz (although most activity can be found 10 KHz lower)
– 12m 24920.15 KHz
– 10m 28120.15 KHz
If you experience any problems or have any suggestions please let me know at [email protected]
What’s New On New Version Of DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio. Every element about DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio.
Also, we do not use our server to download DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio app.