How To Install DisplayLink Presenter App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download DisplayLink Presenter software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using DisplayLink Presenter on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- DisplayLink Presenter app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the DisplayLink Presenter logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of DisplayLink Presenter- Features and User Guide
This app enables a single DisplayLink enabled monitor, at any resolution up to 1920×1080. The app will clone or mirror the Android device screen or can display content presented by applications like Microsoft PowerPoint. Multiple DisplayLink enabled displays are not supported.
What can I do with this app?
If used with a DisplayLink enabled docking station, a single larger monitor, keyboard and mouse can be connected to the Android device making it easier to interact with productivity apps.
This app can also be used with a DisplayLink enabled graphics adapter to present Android screen content to another display, for example to connect to a projector in a meeting room.
– Any Android device running Lollipop 5.0 or later, with a USB Micro B or USB C port
– A DisplayLink enabled docking station: http://www.displaylink.com/products/find?cat=1&maxd=1 or a DisplayLink enabled adapter: http://www.displaylink.com/products/find?cat=3&maxd=1. Only connect a single display to a video output.
– If required, a USB On the Go Cable (OTG) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=usb+otg+cable&tbm=shop or USB C male to Standard A female cable, depending on the USB port on your device.
– Enables a single DisplayLink display up to 1920×1080 (1080p, FHD) resolution
– DisplayLink Audio supported
– DisplayLink’s wired Ethernet connection is not currently supported.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions:
What’s New On New Version Of DisplayLink Presenter
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of DisplayLink Presenter. Every element about DisplayLink Presenter apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of DisplayLink Presenter.
Also, we do not use our server to download DisplayLink Presenter apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the DisplayLink Presenter app.