How To Install Cronosurf Wave Pro watch App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Cronosurf Wave Pro watch software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Cronosurf Wave Pro watch on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Cronosurf Wave Pro watch app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Cronosurf Wave Pro watch logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Cronosurf Wave Pro watch- Features and User Guide
NOTE: The Tizen operating system and thus Samsung Gear/Galaxy watches are NOT supported as of today!
This app is based on the original design started 2014 as a web-based technology demonstrator (cronosurf.com). Its main focus lays on design, functionality and usability. If you are a chronograph watch lover, you’ll find yourself using Cronosurf as your day-to-day app for alarm, countdown timer and stopwatch.
Since Cronosurf has many features, the app includes a comprehensive user manual. The Button Assistant – known from the website (cronosurf.com) – is now integrated in the app (portrait mode). Use it for quickly getting familiarized with the basics. To activate it, simply tap on the area above the watch.
Discover all the special features and great usability of Cronosurf Wave Pro. You will love it!
Cronosurf Wave runs on Wear OS watches with complete functionality and without the need of an Android device!
There is also a dedicated “Android Smartwatch Mode” for standalone Android Smartwatches (like the Finow X5) that optimizes the app for the watch screen. Note that Cronosurf runs as a regular app on these devices (not as a watchface).
• 12-Hour Stopwatch/Chronometer with 1/20 seconds resolution
• 12-Hour Countdown-Timer (CD) with optional automatic repetition
• Daily/Once Alarm (AL) with optional gradual volume
• Optional vibration for AL/CD signals
• Customizable presets for both AL and CD
• World Time with 15 minutes steps
• Current date, day of the week and the unique Cronosurf’s monthly calendar
• Innovative 100-year-Calendar
• Week number
• Indication of moon phases
• Compass (when supported by device)
• Screen-On timer
• Analog and digital battery level indicators
• Second hand: pulse or sweep motion
• Set mode supports set-by-drag (not on Wear OS watches)
• Torch function
• Day/Night modes (white/colored components)
• Wear OS: *NEW* Optional automatic Day/Night mode switching via light sensor (when available)
• Wear OS: Auto-Return to TME mode after 1 minute; long press [B] disables for current mode till next mode change
• Wear OS: Optional minimalist ambient mode
• Wear OS: Support for Moto 360 and other ‘flat tire’ displays
• Live Wallpaper (basic interactivity, customizable background, adjustable size/position; enable it like any other Live Wallpaper.)
• Lots of extra functionality you’ve probably never seen on other chronographs
PRO VERSION features
– 5 customizable colors presets
– 4 instead of 2 presets each for AL and CD
– Quick stopwatch (one button press from time mode)
– Split function for the stopwatch
– Flyback chronograph function
– Reference pointer for the compass
– *NEW* Weather information for a user defined location: Temperature and humidity, sunrise/sunset times. (OFF by default)
– Landscape mode support
– For the Live Wallpaper, any image from the gallery can be set as a background image
– WEAR OS: *NEW* Optional automatic Day/Night mode switching via sunrise/sunset times
– WEAR OS: *NEW* Party Mode (automatic color change every couple of minutes)
– WEAR OS: Optional hourly chime
– WEAR OS: Button lock
– WEAR OS: The info box shows the watch temperature
SEPARATE MANUALS AND FAQ: cronosurf.com/support
– Read the USB storage: Image loading for the Live Wallpaper (Android 4.3 or less will also request write permission to write the image to the app’s local cache)
– Run at startup: Used for reactivating a pending AL or CD.
– Prevent device from sleeping: As long as an alarm is being played, such the user can see the watch and stop the alarm.
What’s New On New Version Of Cronosurf Wave Pro watch
– Bug fix: an alarm or countdown signal could cause a crash on some Android 6 (or earlier) devices
– Wear OS: Bug fix – Internet permission was missing (crashed the watch face when weather info enabled)
– Some minor bug fixes
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Cronosurf Wave Pro watch. Every element about Cronosurf Wave Pro watch apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Cronosurf Wave Pro watch.
Also, we do not use our server to download Cronosurf Wave Pro watch apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Cronosurf Wave Pro watch app.