How To Install Cardcast App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Cardcast software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Cardcast on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Cardcast app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Cardcast logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Cardcast- Features and User Guide
Playing is easy:
1. A judge draws a call.
2. Players submit responses that match or complete the call.
3. The judge picks a favorite response.
4. Rinse and repeat.
Call and response decks are pulled from the http://www.cardcastgame.com API. Play with the most-popular decks or create your own.
What’s New On New Version Of Cardcast
– fix crash when opening app
– fix crash when drag’n’dropping cards
– support for Android Nougat
– get one free swap in each game
– show remaining purchased swaps in store
– remove unneeded permissions
– allow swapping part of hand for new cards
– bug/crash fixes
– fix crashes
– play with random bots
– improve text on multi-answer cards
– pull popular decks from api
– support in-app purchases
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Cardcast. Every element about Cardcast apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Cardcast.
Also, we do not use our server to download Cardcast apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Cardcast app.