How To Install Batteryminder App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Batteryminder software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Batteryminder on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Batteryminder app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Batteryminder logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Batteryminder- Features and User Guide
– Battery level meter with % indicator in status bar
– Minimal power drain
– Adaptive remaining time estimate
– Low/Full battery alerts
– Fully customizable notification content (estimates, charging status, temperatures, health, voltage etc)
– App 2 SD: some applications are not suited for installation on external storage (SD). This often applies when services, alarms, widgets and auto start functionality is involved. Batteryminder includes lots of the above, which is also the reason why it does not allow for external storage (SD) installation.
– Time estimate accuracy: Batteryminder bases remaining time estimate calculations on battery status reports gathered from the Android system. As a result, time estimates will become much more accurate over time and also less fluctuating. Please be patient for improved accuracy. Please also note that clearing the battery data history will force time estimate calculation to start over from zero, with much lower accuracy.
– Momentary estimates: The momentary/historical average setting toggles between trying to answer one of the following two questions; “How much longer would my device be able to run, given that I keep using it the same way as I am at this very moment?” (momentary) or “If I use my device about the same way as I usually do during a normal day, how much longer would my battery last?” (historical average).
– Battery health: Please note that battery health has nothing to do with the current battery level/charge (%). Battery health tries to say when it’s time to replace an old, soon broken, battery.
What’s New On New Version Of Batteryminder
– Fixed a few rare crash issues
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Batteryminder. Every element about Batteryminder apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Batteryminder.
Also, we do not use our server to download Batteryminder apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Batteryminder app.