How To Install Auto-Brightness Toggle App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Auto-Brightness Toggle software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Auto-Brightness Toggle on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Auto-Brightness Toggle app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Auto-Brightness Toggle logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Auto-Brightness Toggle- Features and User Guide
This version is a new version of following app:
It contains two improvements:
1. Avoid popup an empty screen when switching auto brightness. (Thanks for the suggestion from Fabian)
2. Auto save current manual brightness level. If you switch on and off auto brightness again it will stay in the previous level. In some devices it might require permission to modify settings. (If you don’t like this feature you can still use old version which link can be found above.)
What’s New On New Version Of Auto-Brightness Toggle
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Auto-Brightness Toggle. Every element about Auto-Brightness Toggle apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Auto-Brightness Toggle.
Also, we do not use our server to download Auto-Brightness Toggle apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Auto-Brightness Toggle app.