How To Install AirDroid Remote Support App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download AirDroid Remote Support software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using AirDroid Remote Support on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- AirDroid Remote Support app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the AirDroid Remote Support logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of AirDroid Remote Support- Features and User Guide
It helps you establish connection between you and your partner, providing the most intuitive and convenient way to demonstrate your problem and receive instant help. You can share your screen, receive a call, and send messages to have your partner quickly understand the problem and then provide useful suggestions.
1. Download and open AirDroid Remote Support app on your mobile device.
2. Share the 9-digit connection code to your partner who has downloaded AirMirror. (Note: Your partner needs to download AirMirror, not Remote Support to build connection with you)
3. After your partner connects to your device via a 9-digit connection code, you are in connection!
Your partner can call you to discuss the probem in real-time.
Share your screen with your partner to see the issue together. Whether to start/pause/stop screen sharing is all controlled by you.
Your partner can show his/her operation trace and lead you to solution.
You can send text messages, pictures or even voice messages to help communicate with each other.
During screen-sharing, you can pause anytime you want to protect your password and privacy not to seen by the other.
What’s New On New Version Of AirDroid Remote Support
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of AirDroid Remote Support. Every element about AirDroid Remote Support apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of AirDroid Remote Support.
Also, we do not use our server to download AirDroid Remote Support apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the AirDroid Remote Support app.