How To Install Adaptive Brightness Tile App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Adaptive Brightness Tile software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Adaptive Brightness Tile on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Adaptive Brightness Tile app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Adaptive Brightness Tile logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Adaptive Brightness Tile- Features and User Guide
Supported devices: Android 7.0+ (API 24).
The app makes use of the Quick Settings Tiles API released with Android 7.0 (API 24).
– Tile documentation: https://developer.android.com/reference/android/service/quicksettings/Tile
– TileService documentation: https://developer.android.com/reference/android/service/quicksettings/TileService
– android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: change brightness mode (https://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission#WRITE_SETTINGS)
### This app doesn’t use any analytics and it doesn’t read or collect any of your data. ###
### This app is open source: https://github.com/rascarlo/AdaptiveBrightnessTile ###
What’s New On New Version Of Adaptive Brightness Tile
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Adaptive Brightness Tile. Every element about Adaptive Brightness Tile apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Adaptive Brightness Tile.
Also, we do not use our server to download Adaptive Brightness Tile apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Adaptive Brightness Tile app.