How To Install ACS OnDemand App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ACS OnDemand software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ACS OnDemand on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ACS OnDemand app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ACS OnDemand logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ACS OnDemand- Features and User Guide
• Instant access to your ACS, PDS, or Headmaster software
• Ability to print to a PDF Document*
• Run Checkpoint from an Android device*
• Requires Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later
*Note: printing is not supported from the ACS OnDemand app.
Please see our Getting Started guide: https://wiki.acstechnologies.com/display/OnDemand/App+for+Android+Devices
What’s New On New Version Of ACS OnDemand
– New user interface with enhanced usability improvements
– New smart toolbar and keyboard
– Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
– Compatibility with Android 7.0
– Support ARM architecture
– Requires Android 5.0 or later
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ACS OnDemand. Every element about ACS OnDemand apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ACS OnDemand.
Also, we do not use our server to download ACS OnDemand apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ACS OnDemand app.